LSA Recruitment Agribusiness franchise owners understand agribusiness recruitment "like the back of your hand”. They come from the land, hold formal qualifications in agriculture related disciplines, have extensive agribusiness recruitment experience and, most importantly, appreciate the current and future challenges facing the agriculture industry.
With LSA Agribusiness franchise owner's agribusiness recruitment service, both employers and job seekers alike will reap the benefits of the expansive network that they have developed over many years. And, with Australia's agriculture sector estimating a current shortage of approximately 100,000 workers (Australian Farm Institute, June 2010), it goes without saying that this agribusiness recruitment network, coupled with the ability to interpret individual and strategic workforce requirements are essential ingredients in maintaining a competitive advantage.
LSA Recruitment Agribusiness can assist your agribusiness recruiting by providing:
- Experienced advisers who understand agribusiness recruitment, your wants and the need to deliver within your timelines
- Short and long term agribusiness recruitment solutions.
- Human resource planning to optimize attraction and retention of employees.
- Permanent agribusiness recruitment across all roles including general management, sales & marketing, technical, manufacturing, R & D or farm/station management.
- A large pool of both active and passive candidates in the agribusiness recruitment industry.
In Agribusiness recruitment, we know where to look and who to look for….
For specialist agribusiness recruitment advice, please email or phone LSA Recruitment on 1300 LSA REC
LSA Recruitment 2013. All Rights Reserved.