Highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER to work in an established company
- Are you experienced in customer service?
- Looking to work for an established and progressive organisation?
- Do you work well in a team environment?
|NSW - Other - Ref. AGRA
LSA Recruitment is looking for a highly motivated person to join an established AG nVET team.
The primary objectives of this position is to work in a team environment, ensure a high level of customer service and an efficiently run warehouse area.
In this role your major accountabilities are;
- Provision of high level of customer service
- Application of established warehouse and office systems.
- Efficient processing of receipts / transfers
- Contribution to a positive work environment
- Responsible for the upkeep of store property.
- Be a positive member of AGnVET team by suggesting opportunities for improvement, active participation in company activities and sharing of ideas and customer feedback with peers.
To be successful in this role you must display;
- Communication skills in including questioning and listening to customer enquiries and comments and where necessary forwarding these on to appropriate people
- High energy, ability and willingness to be creative and open to new ideas
- Strong sense of personal accountability for all activities within the area
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Eliott on 0429 772 262 quoting Ref No. AGRA.
Please visit http://www.lsarecruitment.com.au to view more jobs. "Creating business ownership opportunities for recruitment professionals"
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs
LSA Recruitment 2013. All Rights Reserved.