Maintenance Inspection Officer
- Ongoing Contract
- Travel Allowance
- Ten hour days
|QLD - Brisbane - Ref. MCPE033|
We are currently in need of two (2) qualified tradesmen to travel throughout the Brisbane metro area performing building maintenance inspections. You do not need to be a licensed building inspector for this role due to the lower level of inspection required, however attention to detail in a maintenance sense would suit an ex- Building inspector, Builder, or other building trade qualified personnel.
Other Requirements for the role are:
· Maintenance Trades experience
· Understanding of BCA Legislative requirements. IE. Number of exits, Disabled facilities, Access, etc.
· Basic Computer experience is a must
· High attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Current clean QLD driver’s license.
· Experience and understanding of OH&S compliance.
Maintenance inspection officers work in pairs and will require their own vehicle however there is a generous travel allowance offered. If this role is of interest than don't waste time HIT that apply button and send in your resume.
Please visit http://www.lsarecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed|
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs|
LSA Recruitment 2013. All Rights Reserved.