Return to Work/OHS Co-ordinator
- Flexible work arrangements
- Approx 8 hours per week
- Committed employer
|QLD - Brisbane - Ref. LABSOL1|
The LSA Recruitment Group is committed to safety in the workplace.
An exciting opportunity exists in the Milton ofice for a qualified OHS Coordinator to join this dynamic organisation, taking full responsibility for the company's OHS and Return to Work requirements.
- Management and implementation of the organisations OHS procedures and policies,
- Injury Management and Return to work Programs,
- Enagagement of all key organisational stakeholders,
- Training key operational personnel and
- Reporting of OHS Incidents and Injury Management.
- Return to work qualifications and/or experience.
You are required to be a independent worker, who can work with minimal supervision. You need to be a self starter, with a positive attitude, who can prioritise work, show initiative and be a confident team player to actively promote safety within the workplace. You will need an understanding of current OHS legislation.
You will have excellent verbal and communication skills and be computer literate in MS Office applications.
Please visit http://www.lsarecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed|
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs|
LSA Recruitment 2013. All Rights Reserved.